- Wisconsin Circuit Court Access (WCCA) - Case Search
- Wisconsin Supreme Court and Court of Appeals Access (WSCCA) - Case Search
- Wisconsin Court System (wicourts.gov)
About the Courts| Case Search | Opinions | Rules | Forms | Services | eFiling | Publications
Wicourts.gov includes information on the Wisconsin Supreme Court and Court of Appeals, Circuit Courts, Municipal Courts, Administrative Offices, Committees & Boards, Court Programs, Outreach and Educational Resources, History and Employment.
- Wisconsin Circuit Court Rules
- Wisconsin Statutes & Administrative Rules
- Wisconsin State Legislature
Text of Wisconsin Acts and the text and histories of proposals, legislative publications, email addresses of legislators, public hearing schedules and more.
- Wisconsin State Law Library
Ordinances & Codes | County Legal Resources | Wisconsin Law | Federal Law | Tribal Law | Other States' Law | International Law | Jury Instructions
Access to Wisconsin and Federal laws and government, resources, law reviews and newspapers.
- Milwaukee Bar Association (MBA)
Resident, Business, Visitor, Government & Workforce Services | Agency Directory
- Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions (DFI)
Search Corporate Records | Annual Report | Forms | Notary Public | UCC | Charitable Organizations | Securities | Banking
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Trustee Program
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Wisconsin
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Library of Congress (loc.gov)
About | Library Catalog | U.S. Copyright Office | Congress.gov
The Library of Congress site provides legal links and general resources on every state and territory belonging to the US. Some of the information provided on the site includes the constitution and other historical documents of each state; the Governor, Attorney General, and Election Commission of each state; judiciary opinions of each state's Supreme Court and Court of Appeals; and the code of laws, acts, and bills of each state. Other information include general resources such as links to each state's official Web site, state libraries, local governments, and public schools. Users need merely to click on the state/territory of their interest, and an abundance of general and research oriented information about that particular state becomes immediately accessible.
- State and Local Government
Links to specific states, multi-state sites, federal resources and national organizations.